Thursday, March 25, 2010

OPI Designer Series Illuminate

So... the problem with posting all these Designer Series polishes is that I am going through my stash so quickly! I usually reserve DS polishes for more "special" occasions, or when I want my nails to feel pretty. But, that rarely happens, so it was bumming me out that I had dozens of them just sitting in my bathroom. So, that's when I decided that I would use only DS polishes until I go through all of them! This is going to last probably until at least the middle of April, since I am a little behind in posting. Here's another beauty for today:

OPI Designer Series Illuminate




I *love* this color! Like, seriously love. This is not a color I would have picked to become a DS polish. It is like a light mud-colored brown with hints of muted orange in it. The holographic effect on it is gorgeous! Forgive the dent on my index finger - I got a little too excited when the polish was drying and I messed up the polish on that finger and was too lazy to fix it. The formula was also perfect -- only required two coats, which is what I'm wearing here. This almost looks jewel-toned to me, and I love that quality. I have yet to rank which DS are my favorite, but this one is going to definitely be in the Top 5. What a beaut! :-)

No comments: