Monday, September 14, 2009

Zoya Evangeline

Sorry for my absence lately! It has been a super busy few weeks for me! But, now things are a little better, so I should be able to go back to regular posting :-) I have my second Zoya to show off today!

Zoya Evangeline
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, direct sunlight)




My biggest beef with this polish, like the first Zoya I tried (Shivon), is wear. Immediately after I put on my topcoat (Seche Vite), I could see the polish "pull in." The first two pics were taken immediately after I finished putting on a top coat, and you can already see a little bit of white on the tips. Kind of disappointing, to say the least :-( But, the polish itself is gorgeous! Evangline is a super pretty jelly-like bright pink with shimmer. I am wearing three coats here. It is a tad sheer, but I didn't have any application issues. I also wore this as a pedicure (but without topcoat), and it lasted a lot longer. So, that seems to be the secret with Zoya -- don't wear a topcoat and you'll be OK :-)

No comments: