Monday, September 21, 2009

Essie Mink Muffs

I have another gray Essie to show off today. YAY!

Essie Mink Muffs
(indoors, with flash)




Mink Muffs is part of Essie's newest Fall 2009 collection. I got a set of 4 mini polishes, so my application wasn't stellar, because those little bottles and brushes are kind of a pain to work with! I have two coats on here, but I probably should have used three to avoid the visible bald spots. Each coat was kind of sheer, so I definitely recommend three coats with this polish. I usually end up doing my nails late at night, because that's the only time I have "me" time. As a result, I'm always rushing to finish my nails and dry them so I can go to bed haha.

I really love this color -- it is a gorgeous mushroom-y creme. Most of the shades in this collection are gorgeous. I'm not too crazy about the bright pink and orange in the collection, but the pink came with my mini-set, so I guess I will be trying it out soon!

No comments: