Wednesday, September 09, 2009

OPI No Spain, No Gain

Here is my first polish from OPI's somewhat-newly-released Spain Collection (Colleccion de Espana). I got a few full-sized polishes and then I got the Senioritas Mini 4-pack, which had three mini polishes and a mini top coat. This is one of the minis, hence why my hands look gigantic holding the bottle!

OPI No Spain, No Gain
(indoors, with flash)




(outdoors, direct sunlight)




I don't know why, but my camera did not pick up the color well at all. The polish is actually a lot more purple, even though it appears more pink in the pictures. The best way I can think of describing the color is a purple/pink (but a tad more purple than pink). Confusing, I know! I had some trouble with the application -- mostly due to the size of the bottle and the tiny brush. So, my application isn't perfect, but the formula is pretty good. It is a tad watery, but I was still able to wear only two coats here in the pics. I like most of the colors in this collection -- can't wait to try more of them :-)

No comments: