Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wet N Wild Craze Glitzy

I normally don't buy a lot of my nail polishes from the drug store, but every once in a while, I'll come across some that really strike me and I'm like, "Ooh, I want!!" That's how I feel about Wet N Wild's "craze" collection. I remember when I was younger and just experimenting with makeup and stuff, I would raid my local CVS or Osco Drug (RIP) and clean out the Wet N Wild section. They were known for their .99 cent makeup, and I couldn't get enough of them. I'm sure I looked like a hot mess during my pre-teen and teenage years, but I've managed to clean up nicely since then, so it's all good :-)

Wet N Wild Craze Glitzy
(indoors, with flash)




While walking through the Walgreens near my gym a few weeks ago, I finally found a store that carried the Craze nail polishes, so I picked up a few. This one was bling-tastic, so I knew I had to try it first. I am wearing two coats here, and obviously it isn't enough to get full coverage on my nails, so I should have put on three or four instead. But, I didn't want to completely coat my entire nail because glitters are a pain in the ass to remove. I wore this when I went to go see Britney Spears in concert, because I figured it fit the occasion well :-) Glitzy is purple/pink-based glitter, but it also has some blue and silver and other colors mixed in there as well. It is incredibly beautiful and I love it!! Application wasn't horrible -- though the brush handle is short due to the size of the bottle, and the handle top is fat (as opposed to thin and tapered), so it was a little big in my tiny hands, but overall, no big issues. Also, at $2/bottle, how could you go wrong??

No comments: