Saturday, September 11, 2010

Zoya Delilah

Yet another Zoya for y'all today...

Zoya Delilah


This one is a nice, sparkly, glittery, jelly red color. I am wearing two coats here, but three would have been better. What really surprised me with this one is that the removal was a piece of cake. It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. I think I just see glitter and think the worst. But, since this one is a jelly polish, it came off pretty easily.


Oje Delisi : ) said...

I'm your new followers.

Jackie S. said...

Great removal? from a glittery jelly? I'm sold!

Its gorgeous!

M 2011 said...

love this color!

Follow me and ill follow you!
(i just started and could use some followers!)

Paulina said...

nice colour
i'm the new follower

Beauty shades said...

this is such a pretty red love the colour

Health and Beauty said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.